How To Register For The Entrance Test
1. Visit the Plovdiv Entrance Exam Registration website: https://www.ksk.meduniversity-plovdiv.bg/international/register.xhtml
You will find a page that looks like the one below. This is where you will register and find out your exam results.
2. Now you will need to make the payment for the exam. The easiest method is to pay by card. If this is not possible, you can also pay by bank transfer however this process is slightly more lengthy as the payment will take a few days to reach the university. Check the box "credit/debit card" under the payment processing tab and click on "select method of payment".
3. Fill in the details it asks and proceed with making the payment with your card details. Once the payment has bee confirmed, the university will send you an invoice to your email and you will need to keep a hold of the invoice number for the next steps.
4. Once you have made the payment and received the invoice number, you will have to register yourself to book the date of the exam. Please make sure to book the 3rd of Sept unless you have been specified otherwise! Click on "register" under the Entry-tests registrations tab.
5. Please fill in all the details it asks for and it will create an account for you to access your results after the exam. When uploading your passport image, make sure it is a JPEG file and NOT a PDF as otherwise it will not work.
6. Once all the steps have been successfully completed, you will receive an entrance exam pass in your email. Please print out the pass and bring it with you to Bulgaria. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!